Skydive Alabama is currently the only dropzone located in North Alabama. We are conveniently located just 40 minutes south of Huntsville and just 30 minutes north of Birmingham, making us the closest skydiving facility to these cities. For skydiving near Birmingham and skydiving near Huntsville we are the best choice!
Owned by an ex-military, parachute regiment soldier and three-time Skydiving World Championship medalist, we strive to make your experience the best. Our unparalleled safety record and large turbine aircraft pull people from all over the southeast. Please check our “Events” page for future record attempts and up-coming weekend specials. We operate seven days a week, but be sure to call before driving out.
We feel that our skydiving center is one of the best, combining an excellent staff, state-of-the-art equipment, and great facilities. At Skydive Alabama, we believe that the future of skydiving is in you: the future skydiver. Come and be a part of our great sport!
- We have the best facilities, the biggest, fastest aircraft, our instructors are more experienced and we get you higher!!
- We offer 22,000ft jumps with oxygen!! That’s well over 50% higher than any other dropzone in the area! Click Here to reserve your 22,000 ft. extreme skydive!
- Our experienced instructors will teach you how to skydive safely.
- Skydive Alabama provides students with the latest equipment on the market.
- Freefall video and photography services are available so our students can share the thrill of skydiving with their friends and family.
- If you are a one-time jumper or an experienced skydiver (or planning to become one), our friendly and helpful staff is committed to giving you a great skydiving experience.
- We are only a few minutes away from the town of Cullman where restaurants, stores, and hotels are available. Folsom Field features a restaurant on premises.
- Skydive Alabama is a group member of the United States Parachute Association (USPA).